Lucrative SAP Careers For People With Sales Experience

As SAP is one of the rapidly growing industries, many people with technical and non-technical skills want to work in the SAP industry. About 80% of SAP process involves business implementation while the remaining 20% involves technical implementation. So, people with non-technical background can easily get into the information technology industry with necessary SAP training to have a lucrative career. The SAP process can be implemented in every aspect of a business and sales is no exception. In fact, businesses exist in the real world only with the aim of selling products or services. By optimizing sales processing, business overhead cost can be reduced and sales executives with SAP knowledge are now sought after.

SAP – Sales and Distribution Overview

The troubles and issues in the sales and distribution department will directly affect the revenue of businesses. The SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module defines processing of master data, configuration, and transaction processing to ensure that Order to Cash process is streamlined. The SD module makes every aspect of sales such as orders, deliveries, pricing, billing and credit management completely accountable. SAP training in SD module will throw light on the different types of implementation in the sales process so that the sales department is up-to-date about the transactions.

SAP Careers For Sales Executives

If you are working in the sales department already and eyeing the sales manager position, you sap successfactors may be interested in developing SAP experience to get paid more for the job you do. The experience you gain through sales and processing will greatly help you to become a sales consultant in SAP process. All businesses typically need experienced professionals to carry out sales and order processing so that a company generates profits at all times. Unlike typical sales professionals, SAP training will help you to stay ahead in the competition and thus, influence the profit of the organization directly.

Getting a career as SAP consultant and expert is not an easy task. You can’t just take SAP training and get information and technology industry job in a matter of a few days. In fact, the training is not just enough. While the SAP tutorials will help you to understand the different concepts of modules and implementation, only industrial experience will enable a thorough understanding of the process. You need to go through full cycles of SAP technology implementation in the real world to call yourself a consultant or expert. For starters, junior consulting positions are available in which you can understand and indulge yourself in learning SAP.

Irrespective of your age, if you have SAP training, you can certainly make the career switch. Depending on the expertise you have in SAP, you may even get paid more than what you have made so far. With a few years of experience as SAP SD consultant, you can quickly climb up the organizational ladder and become a prominent member of the sales department. There is no need to roll back once you have made the career switch to SAP sales jobs, but you have to wait patiently and determine to learn the process thoroughly before seeing a major raise in your annual income.

SAP Career is combination of technical and functional skills. Functional skills need are finance Spending chain and Human resources. SAP Career mentoring is preparing students to getting jobs as an SAP Security Administrator / SAP Auditor. This involves auditing system security and functional process in SAP System.

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *